Lately I have felt a bit of conviction for the many pies and decadent dishes I’ve been making. I love good food and I am a firm believer in being able to enjoy a yummy meal. But balance is KEY. Either I need to majorly kick up the work out routine or I need to supplement with some healthy recipes. This chicken is super easy, healthy and has lots of flavor. We had sauteed mushrooms and green beans on the side. Enjoy!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
Recipe from Skinny Mom