It was just a few minutes after finishing breakfast Saturday that Will asked if we had anything sweet in the house.Though we didn’t, I quickly looked up a recipe for Nutella Brownie Bites that i have been stashing away for a rainy day. This was certainly that day. I whipped up a few batches in a half an hour and we enjoyed them for lunch appetizer.
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together the Nutella, eggs, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Grease a mini brownie pan or a mini cupcake pan with baking spray..
- Pour the Nutella mixture into each cavity, about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Invert onto a cooling rack and let cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Recipe from Food 52